Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blair Kids host movie stars--and write about their experiences





So hey, you know how I have a huge crush on Miley Cyrus? Well, turns out she was in New York today and we got to hang out. I showed her some of my legos and she was waaaayyyy impressed. Maude also taught her some yoga moves, but Maude was more flexible.

Hi--Olive now. Ralph forgot to mention that Nick Jonas was with Miley. He is so cool, except that he had bad breath. We showed him how to do brush-floss-brush-mouthwash, and then it wasn't so bad. Stay away from the garlic and onions Nick!

Now it's Maude writing. I just have to say, it was a little disappointing to find out I was cooler than Miley and Nick. I am way better at gymnastics. And my feet are smaller. Oh. Also. Thank you Joe Jonas for changing Betty's poopy diaper!

Ralph again: My favorite part? Playing High School Musical on the wii. Everyone loved my dance moves. And Oscar's too.

Let's do it again next APRIL FOOLS everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay everyone. This is NOT true. Mom and dad's trick. Happy April Fool's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i totally fell for that. i was sitting there reading it with my mouth all huge and stuff. that was a good one!

    ReplyDelete