Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Funniest thing on the internet contest

Ok guys, here's the 401.

It's summer, it's hot. What are you doing right now???
Sitting on your haunches inside the air conditioned house melting your brain down with useless stuff.
Your life is leaving you as we speak. Depressing much? The truth hurts.
But, you know what they say... "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
That actually is not what I meant though. So here it is... "Laughter is the best medicine."

So I challenge you all to a duel. A match of sorts.

Find The funniest thing on the internet!!!
It can be a movie, a picture, a song... I dont really care as long as it is HILARIOUS!




These are mine. Pretty good, right? Now try to beat me.
In exactly 1 week I will pick a winner. The winner will receive a cash reward of $50,000 dollars!!!


Just kidding. No cash. Just the joy of winning this awesome contest!!!

so, can you do it? Or are you too, YELLOW BELLY???
Hahaha oh I do crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment