Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cousins Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so its the new year and I think that calls for a celebration!!!!! Like um i don't know ... A STRAIGHT WEEK WITH COUSINS!!!!!!!!!! It might seem early to you, but not to me!!! Its time to start planning again! We will have all the perks of last year (ice cream, movies, no bed time...) And this year we will have a POOL too!!!!! AAAAAAH! I'm so excited you guys. This is gonna be bomb! ok so any ideas you guys have just post and we will make sure to fit them in!!! (Any dances you girls (or boys) want to learn... ;) ) But seriously this is going to be almost as cool as banana man. Not that cool, but close.
OOOOOH! And another great idea by Ruth, I will also put pics of the pool on too to get you all psyched out about it! THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST~!~!~!~!~!~!~! EVER BOOM! BAM! DINAMITE! Ok that is all for now. I think. GET HAPPY! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment