Wednesday, June 2, 2010

*knock knock* anybody home?

My dearest cousins. can I just say. . . SCHOOL IS OUT! Its summer time! What have you guys done so far this summer? What are your plans? Who is excited for cousins week? One straight week of AWESOMENESS!


PEACE OUT KID!!!

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘



Cool right? So the other day I was walking around and this person walks up to me and is like, "Hey. Whats up?"

**THE END**

Just a random story I thought you guys might like. DON'T HATE, APPRECIATE! son. word.


╔♥═╗ __
╚╗╔╝║║♥═╦╦╦═╗
╔╝╚╗♥╚╣║║║║╠╣ my cousins ♥♥♥
╚═♥╝╚═╩═╩♥╩═╝


HOLLA! WOOT WOOT! Well I am pumped. Bonjour! Je mappel Ruth. Commet tappel tu? A bientôt. J'adore forte garzon. Aller a la toilette? Je ne comprends pas? Je veux un avocat. WOW! If you ask me those are some serious foreign language skills.


So you guys. . . I think that. . . all of us. . . should post more! DONE! Honestly though. IT is coming sooner than you think. Our true bonding is necessary for my evil plan *cough* our wonderful idea to come together and be accomplished! And for that to be done we need more, More, MORE!!! Well thank ya! Muchos Gracias!


Wow. Isn't Ruth so amazing? That's her 3rd language in one post. Well I'm impressed.


Good bye!


(¨`•.•´¨)
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)
¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´
`•.¸.•´ <3 Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment